Monday, January 16, 2012

The Packers Lose!!!

I know this isn't about the bears directly but the PACKERS LOST!!! I don't hate the packers I just really really dislike them especially when they play Da Bears. I have to say I was cheering for the Pack to lose but more so that it would just be a good entertaining game like the 49ers and the Saints, which might be one of the best playoff games I have ever seen.

But was it me or did the Packers look like they didn't even plan for the game? Or did the Giants just play and game plan that good?

The Packers looked like absolute garbage, they couldn't catch the ball, Rodgers couldn't throw the ball, they couldn't stop turning the ball over, and the defense did nothing. Now I know their defense sucks but put some pressure on Manning it cant be that hard, oh and did I mention that someone should teach those awesome wideouts hot to CATCH THE BALL!!!

I could rant on and on about how bad the Packers played because thats the reason I feel that the Packers lost, they beat themselves. I don't mean to discredit the Giants especially because I had picked the Giants to win the game but the Packers did everything wrong in my mind and I just want to know what people think about that game.

Did the Pack just beat themselves? Or did the Giants just make the Packers look that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment